Update on Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
We are open. Please click to read about our new procedures.
Please explore the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.
- Does your practice see pregnant patients?
We do not deliver babies, but we diagnose, and refer patients with early pregnancies.
In the event of an unintended pregnancy, we would like to assist you in making a choice that is appropriate for you. We offer referrals for all avenues of choice including continuing your pregnancy, referral for adoption and referral for termination of a pregnancy.
- Does you practice participate with all insurance companies?
We participate with most insurance plans. There are a few that we do not:
- Maryland Medicaid
- All out of state Medicaid (Including Pennsylvania and Maryland)
- UPMC HMO
- TriCare Prime (active duty)
- Keystone Blue (Pennsylvania HMO)
If you have any questions, please contact your insurance company to confirm that we are in your network. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-581-6802.
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Don’t forget to bring a picture ID and insurance card. Additionally, bring your completed New Patient Forms. You can save time by digitally filling out and printing your new patient forms or print and fill out by hand prior to your first appointment.
- How do I find your office?
- Our office is located at 3496 University Avenue, Morgantown, WV 26505. Note: If you are using a GPS unit, please use STAR CITY as the town, rather than Morgantown, as not all GPS units are updated. We provide detailed driving instructions on our contact page.
- What happens if I miss my appointment?
Each time a patient misses an appointment without providing proper notice, another patient may be unable to be seen for her needs. Therefore, a fee of $25.00 may be applied to your account if you miss an appointment without 24-hour advance notice. Thank you for your understanding and cooperating as we strive to best serve the needs of you and all of our patients.